AVOW’s primary purpose is to support other Third Sector organisations.
With an extensive range of experience and knowledge, AVOW staff are adept at providing up-to-date advice and support. If we don’t know it, we will know someone who does.
Our services to organisations include:
- Guidance with the initial set up of a voluntary/community organisation in terms of governance, procedures and funding
- Funding searches and funding advice for your organisation
- Support and advice on any aspect of running a voluntary or community organisation
- Training and development opportunities
- Free DBS checks for volunteers volunteering in Wrexham (limited funding)
- Networking opportunities for organisations in and around the local area
- Project/event development and management
- Comprehensive list of information sheets