AVOW’s primary purpose is to support other Third Sector organisations: whether it’s funding and advice, creating a new organisation, governance advice, training, hiring collection tins, or promoting your organisation’s events, AVOW can help!
With an extensive range of experience and knowledge, AVOW staff are adept at providing up-to-date advice and support. If we don’t know it, we will know someone who does.
Our services to organisations include:
- Guidance with the initial set up of a voluntary/community organisation in terms of governance, procedures and funding
- Funding searches and funding advice for your organisation
- Support and advice on any aspect of running a voluntary or community organisation
- Training and development opportunities
- Free DBS checks for volunteers volunteering in Wrexham (£15 administration fee)
- Networking opportunities for organisations in and around the local area
- Project/event development and management
- Comprehensive list of information sheets