World First Aid Day
Saturday 13 September is World First Aid Day
You can play your part by ensuring your team has vital life-saving skills. First aid trained staff can reduce risks and save lives in your workplace.
Britsh Red Crosses emergency first aid at work course is ideal for those working in low hazard environments such as offices and shops. You will learn first aid skills to help you respond effectively to an accident or sudden illness.
By choosing to train with the Red Cross, you are choosing to train with a name you can trust. They offer:
- An unrivalled reputation for quality and excellence built up over 30 years
- Flexible training solutions tailored to your needs
- Continuous assessment of our trainers to ensure their skills are constantly updated
- Training at 180 conveniently located UK venues
- Free, ongoing support through our Safe Hands community.
You can also support World First Aid Day by downloading the award-winning app, which features simple advice on 18 first aid scenarios and tips on how to prepare for emergencies.
Free to download, it is available on Apple, Android and Blackberry devices and has already been downloaded by over a million people.