Information and Advice Sessions for Employers about ‘Work Welsh’
The Information Sessions for Employers include:
- An introduction to the current policy context;
- Information regarding the need to plan bilingual workplaces;
- Information about the advantages of developing institutional bilingualism for the learner, customers, other staff members and for the organisation;
- Advice on how to analyse learning needs with regard to the Welsh language in your organisation;
- Advice on the training available from the National Centre for Learning Welsh;
- Advice on supporting learners in the workplace, and
- An opportunity to discuss and plan for the future.
These sessions are suitable for public, third and private sector organisations.
The sessions are aimed at:
- Senior Management Teams
- Service Leaders
- Senior HR Officers
- Training Officers
The sessions will be tailored specifically for individual organisations and will be delivered by IAITH: the welsh centre for language planning.
Phone: 0300 323 4324