UnLtd Awards – Funding and Training for Social Entrepreneurs in Wales
UnLtd is the Foundation for social entrepreneurs. The charity aims to reach out and unleash the energies of people who can transform the world in which they live. It’s these people who seek to solve social problems through entrepreneurial solutions that UnLtd define as social entrepreneurs. There are three different awards currently available:
- Grow It Award – Are you an entrepreneur ready to scale your social venture? The Grow It Award is for social entrepreneurs who are creating compelling impact and looking to scale their venture. It provides tailored support, access to workshops and networks, and up to £15,000 cash. This Award replaces the Fast Growth and Build It Awards, combining UnLtd’s experience of helping social entrepreneurs achieve scale.
- Do It Award – Do you have an idea to address a social or environmental issue? The Do It Award helps you to create more positive social impact. The award offers up £5,000 cash plus:
- A package of support and funding tailored to suit you
- One-to-one guidance from your UnLtd Award Manager
- Specialist advice from relevant experts
- Access to resources to help get you up and running
- Spaces for Change – Spaces for Change is a UK wide programme that will find, fund, support and connect young people aged 16-24 to start and run social ventures that unlock the potential of unused or under-utilised spaces for the benefit of the local community, especially other young people. From 2016-2019 100 awards will be available for young leaders consisting of up to £5,000 project funding, a dedicated award manager providing tailored support, cohort support, and peer to peer networking opportunities for sharing knowledge and learning.
The deadline for expressions of interest to these awards is 3 August 2017.