Thomas Howell’s Education Fund for North Wales
The Thomas Howell’s Education Fund for North Wales aims to support the education of young people under the age of 25 in North Wales, particularly those from a low-income or otherwise disadvantaged background. It aims to increase student inclusiveness across primary, secondary, further and higher education, particularly in areas of high deprivation. Funding is typically provided for:
- The relief of student hardship.
- Outdoor education projects that build leadership and develop personal qualities.
- Projects that improve pupil inclusiveness.
- Small capital projects that enhance education.
- Projects that enrich the learning experience of pupils/students.
Schools, colleges and other charitable organisations in that are educating people under the age of 25, in North Wales, are eligible to apply. Most grants awarded are for amounts of less than £10,000. Applications are considered 3 times a year, and the final deadline this year is : 8th September 2018.
For more information visit the website: http://www.thedrapers.co.uk/Charities/Grant-making-trusts/The-Thomas-Howells-Education-Fund-for-North-Wales.aspx, or contact Mrs Susan Mayall on tel: 07979 900 010, e-mail: email@example.com