The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
Funding is available for registered Charities operating in the UK in the fields of the advancement of the arts, health and medical welfare and environmental protection or improvement.
The next deadline for applications is the 7th of February 2019.
The Trustees usually consider applications three times a year in March, July and November. The next grant making meeting will be on the 7th March 2019 and the final closing date for the submission of online applications for this meeting is the 7th February 2019.
Please read our Guidelines and Exceptions before you decide to apply. In order to complete the online application form, you will need to be able to provide the following information and attach the specified documents:
- Your organisation details including your legal status (i.e. charity commission registration number, company number or charity exempt regulator)
- The amount you are requesting
- A contact for this application
- The purpose of the grant including details of who will benefit, timescale, funds already raised and balance required
- The UK region it will benefit and which of our funding priorities it applies to
- Your charitable objects (as stated in your governing document) and charitable activities
- The names of Trustees or committee members
- A financial summary of the organisation’s most recent accounts including income and expenditure
- Declaration of any relationship or connection with any Trustee of The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- A Trustee Financial Declaration to be signed by a Trustee of the charity (please see the FAQ page for text)
- A completed and signed Bank Details Form
- Confirmation of your charity’s bank account (e.g. a pre-printed paying in slip for your account, a voided cheque or a redacted bank/building society statement)
- Details of other funders you have approached for this project or application
For more info please visit here