Strength Against Abuse – An Animated Film
Calan DVS has recently launched a new animated film ‘Strength Against Abuse’ which has been created by our lottery funded project BRAVE EIP, to support children and young people exposed to domestic abuse.
This animated film, a result from a participation project , sought to give the young people participating a voice on the topic of domestic abuse. The young people chose to translate their views and opinions into a 10 minute film, and had creative influence over its content and appearance.
The film is set out into five parts.
- Introducing the participants and introducing the domestic abuse topic.
- How do we make sure everyone knows about domestic abuse.
- What did you think about and consider before you got help.
- What do you need to happen when you experience domestic abuse.
- Ending with last minute advice and sign posted contacts of further support.
Find out more at: http://www.braveeip.org.uk/strength_against_abuse/