Specific Learning Difficulties & Mental Health Services: Unlocking your hidden talents
The mental Health Foundation is conducting a study to help teachers, educational psychologists, speech therapists and GPs better understand the mental health of someone with SpLD.
The first step in this study is to talk to people about the barriers od developing communication skills:
- People with SpLD: Dyslexia, Development Co-ordination Disorder, Dyscalculia Attention Deficit (Hypersensitivity) Disorder
- Friends and family of those with SpLD
- Carers, support workers, and other health professionals who help people with SpLD
Do you have something to say?
We will be hosting 4 ‘Meet Ups’ in 4 North Wales locations to interview project participants and invite you to complete a short questionnaire.
- Conwy: 12.02.15, 10am – 2pm, Conwy Business Park, Llandudno Junction
- Wrexham: 22.01.15, 10am – 2pm, Alyn Waters Country Park, Mold Road
- Flintshire: 23.01.15, 10am – 2pm, Beaufort Park Hotel, New Brighton, Mold
- Denbighshire: 09.02.15, 1pm – 3pm, Wellington Road Community Centre, Wellington Road, Rhyl
Travel costs will be covered and refreshments will be provided.
Complete the following Booking Form to confirm your place on the course.
Help us make a difference! Email:
Mental Health Foundation – David Crepaz-Keay – firstname.lastname@example.org
Positive Approach – Andrea Hughes – Andrea.email@example.com