Resource Efficiency Support with Business Wales
Would your benefit from further support to reduce unnecessary expenditure and time?
Business Wales is reaching out to businesses, charities and social enterprises to assist in reducing wast and increasing the profitability of products or services.
The support will cover aspects of your organisation,
Some of the ways in which Business Wales can support different organisations:
- Understanding the processes that lead to being able to produce a product or deliver a service and then identifying ways of improving them to reduce waste and costs
- Understanding the waste being produced (physical waste such as paper and cardboard and also wasted time etc) and ensuring its reduced as much as possible and that it is being positively managed.
- Looking at environmental legislation and ensuring that you are compliant and that you’re working towards and maintain good working practise
- Developing and implementing an environmental management system and a policy and action plan of environmental sustainability. This could be demonstrating your commitment as a risible business, to using less of something right up to a Green Dragon or ISO accreditation.
- Reducing costs of raw materials or energy bills
- Develop an action plan to install and use more renewable sources of energy and raw materials
Amongst many more opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce waste in your services.
For further information please email David Walker at email@example.com