NEA issue call for evidence
Are you involved in a scheme or initiative in Wales to help people stay warm in their homes?
If the answer is YES, then we need your help…
National Energy Action, on behalf of the All Party Parliamentary Fuel Poverty and Energy Efficiency Group, is issuing a call for evidence to enable us to identify good practice fuel poverty initiatives taking place across Wales as well as the rest of the UK.
If you are involved in an initiative which provides:
- Energy advice and income maximisation
- heating measures/gas and community district heating (DH) connections
- insulation and other energy and water saving measures
- health and well-being programmes linked to affordable warmth
- collaboration of affordable warmth services
- local employment and skills initiatives linked to the provision of affordable warmth
Then please complete the survey which can be found at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FPEEG – by 22nd July 2016.
Also, please feel free to circulate the survey to any colleagues or contacts who are involved in fuel poverty related initiatives. Please help us to capture all the good work being undertaking across Wales.
The survey results will be used to collate a UK Prospectus for Warm and Healthy Homes which will be shared more widely with stakeholders in Wales once developed.
Further background information and terms of reference for the Prospectus are attached and included within the survey.