NEA Cymru Fuel Poverty Forums April 2018
NEA Cymru, is pleased to announce the forthcoming fuel poverty forums taking place in April 2018.
Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Location: Glasdir Business and Conference Centre, Plas yn Dre, Llanrwst, Conwy, LL26 0DF
The forums provide an opportunity for sharing knowledge and good practice, enabling members to learn from each other. They also enable all those involved with tackling fuel poverty in Wales to inform and influence policy development and implementation, at both a national and regional level.
NEA Cymru is pleased to be teaming up with the Carbon Action Network Cymru Housing Forum (previously known as the HECA Forum) which will be taking place in the afternoon. This is the Welsh regional network of the Association of Local Energy Officers (ALEO) which is a not for profit organisation supporting local government officers with a remit for reducing all aspects of the UK’s domestic-sector carbon footprint and tackling fuel poverty.
The agendas for these meetings can be downloaded by clicking the links above.
- Discuss the latest policy developments taking place in Wales and at a UK level
- Be updated on the Welsh Government’s Housing Conditions Evidence Programme – what information will be available and how you can help shape the fuel poverty analysis and outputs to better aid you in your work
- Learn more about the changes Ofgem has introduced to protect vulnerable consumers.
- Find out more about the future of local energy and explore the implications the new business models will have for low income consumers in Wales?
- Input into roundtable discussions
- Opportunities to network and share information during registration, a refreshment break and buffet lunch
Please note that although attendance is free you will need to book a place in advance through our website
Any queries regarding the forums and booking process please contactRhiannon.Spence@nea.org.uktelephone 02920 726580.
The Fuel Poverty Forums are delivered by NEA Cymru