Mentoring and Training Financial Capability Programme
Youth Cymru are offering you the chance to be part of our Natwest MoneySmart Scheme. We will come to your organisation and provide a Mentoring and Training Financial Capability Programme for the young people that you work with.
This Financial Capability Training Programme:
- will provide structured and bespoke, group and individual financial capability support to youth groups and young people aged 14-25.
- will build on, and use our existing resources and toolkits including creative and innovative methods to engage challenged and disengaged young people.
- will be delivered through 1 to 6 sessions depending on need.
We are also offering Mentoring for individual young people referred by our member organisations.
- Young people will be supported individually to develop their financial capability by tackling the challenges they face in a comprehensive way that recognises the links between attitude, motivation, confidence and financially capable behaviour.
- The programme of support will range from a minimum of 1 session to 12 sessions.
As a member organisation, you will receive:
- bespoke Support and Training for your youth workers.
- free access to our new Financial Capability Training Toolkit.
- ongoing organisational consultative support enabling you to develop your capacity to embed financial capability into your youth work curriculum.
For more information, or if you are interested, please contact Lizzy on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01443 827 840