Lloyds Bank Foundation’s Invest Programme
The Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales provides funding to Registered Charities and CIOs in England or Wales working to break or prevent the cycle of disadvantage. They will support work with people aged 17 years and older who are experiencing multiple disadvantage through one or more of the following transitions points:
- Children and young people leaving a care situation.
- People moving from community based or institutional care for mental ill health.
- Homelessness/vulnerably housed.
- To independent living for those with a learning disability.
- From dependency on alcohol, drugs, gambling.
- From an abusive or exploitative relationship – domestic violence.
- From trafficking or sexual exploitation.
- To UK settlement – refugees and asylum seekers.
- To parenthood for young parents.
- Those taking on caring responsibilities.
- For older people losing independence.
Funding is available for core organisational costs which are related to the day to day running of the charity.
Grants are available for between £10,000 and £25,000 per year for two or three years..
The deadline for initial applications to the Invest programme is 18 May 2018. There will be another chance to apply, later in 2018
Find out more at: https://www.lloydsbankfoundation.org.uk/our-programmes/invest