Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital Annual Open Day
Saturday 6 May 2017, 10am-1pm – Main Reception, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, Thomas Drive, Liverpool, L14 3PE.
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital is holding its Annual Open Day, offering an opportunity to visit the hospital, see behind the scenes and get a range of health and lifestyle advice.
Everyone is welcome at our free public event including colleagues, patients, families and carers.
The event includes:
- Tours of the radiology, operating theatre, and cath lab suites
- Advice on how to keep your heart healthy including BMI checks, bodyweight MOT and nutrition
- Blood pressure tests and CPR demonstrations
- Information about our community cardio and rehab services
- Free acupressure, massage and Reiki from the popular Cloud Nine team
- The LHCH charity team and the Cardiomyopathy support group
To book your place on the Open Day or for further information, contact the LHCH Membership Office at email@example.com or call 0151 600 1410. Places on the tours are limited and must be booked when you arrive on a first come, first served basis