Free Regional Participation Network Events – 8th February
Participation Cymru will be celebrating the NHS’ 70th Birthday at free participation networks in February 2018.
The Bevan Commission would like to collaborate with Participation Cymru to explore engaging the public in a wider conversation about ensuring sustainable health and care in Wales. This ‘Big Conversation’ will help the Commission get a better understanding of what people think, understand their views and experiences and make sure these are acted on.
This conversation will lead up to the celebration of 70 years of the NHS in July 2018.
The February 2018 participation networks aim to:
- Explore the key questions to ask the public as part of the ‘Big Conversation.’
- Understand how to best engage the public in the NHS at 70 celebrations.
Events will be held on:
- Thursday 8th February – Bangor
- Tuesday 13th February – Cardiff
- Wednesday 14th February – Swansea
All events are 10am – 1pm, with refreshments and lunch provided.
Find out more/Book a space