FREE Entry to win £5,000
Entry is free and you need to submit your entry before Midnight on Friday 13th January 2017. You can only submit one entry across all seven categories per charity.
To complete The Charity Governance Awards 2017 online entry process you will need to provide information about your charity including:
- Registered charity number (from the Charity Commission or devolved nation equivalent)
- Number of paid and voluntary staff
- Income from last published accounts
- 150 word description about your charity
- Electronic copy of last published accounts
- Up to 3 images which represent your charity should you be shortlisted
- Year established
- Referee details – should your charity be shortlisted, we would like to contact a referee in March/April 2017 to support your application. Your referee should be somebody outside the charity who knows of its activities and can support the application. You will be asked to provide these contact details during the entry process.