Appointment to Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) Stakeholder Reference Group (SRG) Third Sector Nominations
- Are you currently a trustee, employee or volunteer of a third sector organisation or group in Wrexham County Borough?
- Would you like to represent third sector stakeholders who have an interest in, and are impacted the decisions of the Health Board?
If so, you may wish to be nominated as the Wrexham Third Sector Member of the BCUHB Stakeholder Reference Group (SRG).
The SRG’s role is to provide independent advice on any aspect of Health Board business. This may include:
- Early engagement and involvement in the determination of the Health Board’s overall strategic direction
- Provision of advice on specific service proposals prior to formal consultation
- Feedback on the impact of the Health Board’s operations on the communities it serves
Members will be expected to commit to one SRG meeting every quarter, held in Conwy Business Centre. Appointment is for 4 years in one term, up to a maximum of 8 consecutive years.
Please contact Karen Peters for nomination packs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01352 744000).
Closing date for receipt of completed nominations: 20th September 2019.
Nomination Forms: bcu-stakeholder-reference-group-nomination-form