Annual Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference
Equality and Human Rights Exchange are pleased to invite you to our Annual Equality and Human Rights Exchange Conference, Is it just me? Power, Identity based Violence and how to tackle it.
Our conference will be held on 19th June at Cardiff City Stadium, including a live link to the Glasdir Business and Conference Centre, Llanwrst, Conwy, LL26 ODF.
We are delighted to confirm two of our speakers as
- Nazir Afzal, National Adviser to the Welsh Government on Violence against Women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Catrin Evans, Director for Wales, Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC)
Further speakers will be confirmed shortly.
Our aim is that stakeholders leave the conference
- feeling more confident about tackling identity based violence
- clear about their responsibility for tackling the challenge of identity based violence in their work (across all protected characteristics)
- able to identify at least one action that can make a difference to improve services and the workforce for people who are experiencing identity based violence.
You can register to attend the conference in Cardiff or Conwy here