Andrews Charitable Trust – Christian Innovation Grants
Twenty Christian Innovation Grants of £2,000 on offer for the best new community projects led by local churches. If your church has plans for innovative work to impact your local community, then you could be eligible to apply.
Each £2,000 grant will provide essential seed funding for the 20 best ideas to come to life and grow, creating new ways for churches to engage with their local community.
In 2017 they have two funding opportunities, with deadlines in the summer and autumn. They can only accept online applications.
Summer – closing date – Monday 3 July 2017 (midnight)
Autumn – closing date – Monday 27 November 2017 (midnight)
They are looking for new ways of harnessing church resources and the passion of Christians for the benefit of the wider community.
Projects wishing to apply for a grant must demonstrate that they are:
- Addressing an issue that people in the community care about and reaching those that are most vulnerable.
- Led by a passionate leader who can make things happen.
- Realistic in how they would use the £2,000 grant.
- Ideas with the potential to be replicated in other churches.
- Original and innovative.
- Inspirational and have the ‘wow factor’.
Further details are available from: http://andrewscharitabletrust.org.uk/christian-innovation-grants-2017/ or contact 0117 946 1834 (office is staffed on a part-time basis).