National Trust Wellbeing Access Pass
I am delighted to announce that we are launching the Wellbeing Access Pass (pilot) at Erddig, Wrexham and Ogwen, Snowdonia.
This is the first ever pass of its kind in the National Trust, and we been given the honour of piloting it across Wales and our 300 plus properties and a great way for your group to enjoy some wonderful places as part of your regular activities or as a special trip. We are happy to discuss any specific details/requirements with you about your visits.
Please do note as this is a pilot we have only 10 passes that we can sell from Erddig so if you are keen to take advantage and be a part of this pilot send in the application form early to avoid disappointment.
What you need to know:
- The Wellbeing Pass entitles groups of up to 50 people access to all National Trust places in Wales
- This pilot is limited to a maximum of 20 groups, so it is ‘first come first served’.
- Groups need to be within 10 miles of Erddig or 25 miles of Ogwen and operate for the purpose of improving health and wellbeing
- The pass costs £45 for 12 months membership.
- The pass is only valid in Wales and cannot be used for admission to National Trust places in England or Northern Ireland.