Volunteering: Help for Heroes – Ongoing
Help For Heroes supports those with injuries and illnesses sustained while serving in the British Armed Forces.
We give the support they need to lead active, independent and fulfilling lives. Volunteers can; support participants at major sporting events across the UK.
Spread the Help for Heroes message with promotional items.
- Find places for collection tins.
- Assist with or run your own merchandise stall.
- Take part or organise one of the national fundraising events.
- Become Hero Bear for a day.
- Attend shows with the events team.
- Pick up a cheque from a fundraiser and pose for a quick photo.
- Give talks and presentations for local schools, businesses and community groups.
- Take part in the National Collection Weekends.
Whatever you decide to do, it all makes a difference!