Carbon Positive Advisor – 22nd August
- Contract type: Fixed term appointment until 30 May 2019
- Work pattern: 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Grade / Salary: 6 – £32,411 to £36,559
- Application closing date: Wednesday 22 August 2018
- Interviews to take place on: 4 or 5 September 2018 (Date to be confirmed -Please outline in your covering email your availability for these two dates)
To apply send your completed application form to:
If you have any queries please contact:
- Jennifer Kelly (Carbon Positive Project Manager) email@example.com
- 0300 065 3854
Before applying for this position, please ensure you read the Candidate Guidance.
Natural Resources Wales embraces diversity and promotes equal opportunity. We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition. We welcome and encourage applications from groups currently underrepresented including women, black and ethnic minority groups and people with a disability and we have a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
We are an employer of choice because we put the principles of human rights, equality, fairness, dignity and respect at the heart of our values.