Partners in Care
Are you supporting someone
- Who is struggling with their health?
- Who is currently in hospital?
- Who has recently been discharged from hospital?
If yes, who’s looking after you?
Wrexham Carers Service may be able to offer support and advice, for you as Carer, when you need it most.
You may be entitled to:
- One to one advice
- Support and advocacy
- A one off payment which could help you in your caring role
- Access other services within Wrexham
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0800 276 1070
Or visit us at www.avow.org/carer-wellbeing-scheme