Become a member of AVOW. Membership of AVOW is £10* a year for a Voluntary Organisation or Community Group. For more information about membership please contact AVOW via our contact form or phone us on 01978 312556.
Become a member and enjoy these benefits
Membership of AVOW will provide you with:
- Face-to-face support
- Discounted cost of hiring meeting rooms at Tŷ Avow.
- A discount on the cost of training programmes covering a wide range of topics from Funding to First Aid.
- FREE Equipment hire – portable items of equipment are available on loan e.g. collection boxes, gazebo’s, projectors, flipcharts and display boards, PA equipment etc.
- Seminars covering a wide range of relevant and important issues, relating to the management, organisation, funding and delivery of services in the voluntary / community sector.
- A say in the planning and development of AVOW.
- Ability to vote at the Annual General Meeting on matters concerning the structure and strategy of AVOW.
- Promote your Job Vacancies, Training sessions, Events, Fundraisers and more on the AVOW website, Social Media Channels and inclusion in our weekly e-bulletin.
AVOW Weekly E-bulletin
You can receive relevant information from AVOW for FREE. Subscribe to our weekly E-bulletin here Once registered you will receive confirmation and our Weekly Digital E-bulletin with highlights from the Third Sector in Wrexham County Borough.
*Associate Members (Public bodies) £15.00 Per year
Private Sector £25.00 per year
Fees are due annually in April.