What would you do with £1,000?
The Youth-Led Grants aim to support small volunteering projects and activities, led, and carried out by young people. This year’s grants are based on the seven Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) act 2015. You could be awarded up to £1,000 for projects that include:
- A Prosperous Wales: An innovative, productive, and low-carbon society that recognises the limits of the global environment.
- A Resilient Wales: A nation that maintains and enhances a biodiverse natural environment
- A More Equal Wales: A society that enables people to fulfil their potential no matter what their background.
- A Healthier Wales: A society in which people’s physical and mental wellbeing is maximised.
- A Wales of Cohesive Communities: Attractive, safe, viable and well-connected
- A Wales of Vibrant Culture and Thriving Wales: A society that promotes and protects contribution to global well-being
What have we previously funded?
Previously, we’ve funded:
- A theatre production for young people, by young people
- An open mic session for young people to boost their mental wellbeing
- Equipment such as laptops for young people to attend online training
- Wrexham International Women’s Day conference
- Christmas and Easter-themed food hampers distributed by young people in the community
- Camping equipment for young people to explore nature
So, what would you do with £1,000?
How to Apply
Applications are open now and all projects must be finished before March 2024.
For more information please contact AVOW Voluntary and Community Support Team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01978 312556
Or contact us on: