- Employer: AVOW
- Region: Wrexham
- Minimum Age: 16 years of age
- Welsh Language Requirements: Desirable
The Shopmoblity Assistant will help with the day-to-day tasks of running Shopmobility, based in Wrexham Bus Station.
- To greet customers and establish what they require.
- To provide equipment as necessary.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and safe to operate.
- To provide routine administration including (for example): record keeping, database management, preparation of documents, photocopying, and to support the Shopmobility Assistant to provide an effective service.
- To answer the telephone and deal with email enquiries.
- Ensuring customer records are kept up to date.
- To input data, including confidential information, accurately into CRM.
- Follow administrative processes and procedures outlined in the General Operating Procedures (GOPs).
- To maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
- To work at all times in a manner that supports the principles of equality, diversity and dignity in care.
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Good level of education.
- Previous administration experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, preferably Office365.
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Good organisational skills and timekeeping.
- Good personable skills in particular verbal communication.
- Values in line with the AVOW Code of Ethics – Beneficiaries First, Integrity, Right to be Safe and Openness.
If interested, please contact:
Phone: 01978 312556