- Employer: AVOW
- Region: Wrexham
- Minimum Age: 16 years of age
- Welsh Language Requirements: Desirable
The Administration Assistant will work jointly across all departments, based in Tŷ AVOW, 21 Egerton Street, Wrexham.
- To provide routine administration including (for example): record keeping, database management, preparation of documents, photocopying, updating of social media, administration for meetings and events including minute taking, drafting purchase orders and supporting the Managers to provide an effective service.
- To answer the telephone, greet visitors and ensure they are signposted to relevant staff and volunteers for support.
- Respond to routine enquiries.
- Ensuring personnel records – both hard copy and computer-based – are up to date.
- Create induction packs for new staff, Trustees and Volunteers.
- To input data, including confidential information accurately into CRM.
- Follow administrative processes and procedures outlined in the General Operating Procedures (GOPs).
- To maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
- To work at all times in a manner that supports the principles of equality, diversity and dignity in care.
Desirable personal qualities:
- Good level of education
- Previous administration experience
- Knowledge of the full range of Microsoft Office, preferably Office365
- Experience with CRM systems
- Able to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills and timekeeping
- Have an understanding of the Third Sector
- Values in line with the AVOW Code of Ethics – Beneficiaries First, Integrity, Right to be Safe and Openness
To apply for this voluntary opportunity, please contact: email@example.com