The Coalfields Community Fast Track Programme in Wales can award capital funding from £500 up to £2000 and is funded by Welsh Government.
The aim of this programme is to support community and voluntary organisations that manage community facilities to access the funding required for urgent health and safety or energy efficiency improvements within their community facility.
- For a list of eligible coalfield wards please click here to visit the website.
- The minimum award which can be applied for is £500, the maximum is £2,000.
- For any other projects please click here to complete their Coalfields Community Grant Enquiry Form.
The following documents are linked via AVOW’s Google Drive:
- Guidance Notes (English/Saesneg) – PDF
- Guidance Notes (Cymraeg/Welsh) – PDF
- Application Form (English/Saesneg) – Word Document
- Application Form (Cymraeg/Welsh) – Word Document
When applying, please answer the questions as completely and accurately as you can. Should you have any queries please contact 01495 367680 or email: email@example.com