Grants of up to £5,000 are available to small, registered charities to fund equipment and services to support disabled and disadvantaged children under the age of 13 across the UK.
The Toy Trust Fund:
- Helps disadvantaged children and their families to alleviate suffering.
- Supports children through awful experiences.
- Encourages achievement through adversity.
- Purchases vital equipment.
- Provides care.
- Bolsters existing initiatives.
- Initiates brand new projects.
- Satisfies basic needs.
Groups that have carried out some form of effective fundraising by themselves are particularly encouraged to apply.
- About The Toy Trust Fund.
- For more information and to apply, please click here.
(The next application deadline to apply is mid-November 2022, for the December meeting of Trustees.)