Not-for-profit organisations across the UK can apply for grants of between £250,000 and £5 million from the National Lottery Heritage Fund for projects connecting people and communities to UK heritage.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the National Heritage Fund will prioritise heritage projects that:
- Promote inclusion and involve a broader range of people
- Boost the local economy
- Encourage skills development and job creation
- Support wellbeing
- Create better places to live, work and visit
- Improve the resilience of organisations working in heritage
- All projects must also consider long-term environmental sustainability
Partnerships are encouraged.
The next closing date for expressions of interest for National Lottery Grants for Heritage is the 17th of November 2022.