Grants of between £3,000 and £10,000 are available to not-for-profit organisations and private owners of heritage across the UK for projects connecting people and communities to UK heritage.
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the National Heritage Fund will prioritise heritage projects that:
- Promote inclusion and involve a wider range of people
- Boost the local economy
- Encourage skills development and job creation
- Support wellbeing; create better places to live, work and visit
- Improve the resilience of organisations working in heritage
- All projects must also consider long-term environmental sustainability
Applications for National Lottery Grants for Heritage can be made at any time.