Location: Home working
Contract: 4 days per week fixed term contract until 30/09/23 with the possibility to extend dependent on funding
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: Director
Deadline: 17:00 Friday 27th May
About the Role
It is an exciting time to be joining Repair Café Wales as they continue to grow. They are seeking an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to manage the opening of ten repair cafés across Wales, as part of a WCVA funded project. This role would best suit a candidate with experience working in the third sector and of managing volunteers.
They are currently a small team that is very supportive of flexible working, with a focus on delivering outcomes. This is a fixed-term contract, with the potential to extend if they successfully obtain further funding. This role is home-based but occasional travel to repair cafés across Wales may be expected.
- Manage the opening of ten repair cafés across Wales
- Provide full oversight of the funding associated with this project, including the budget and targets
- Complete all fund monitoring documents to a high standard
- Manage and train volunteers
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify areas for operational improvement
- Plan and manage activities in accordance with agreed budgets, targets, and timescales
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner which follows best practice, meets quality standards, legislation and health and safety requirements
- Manage partnerships with a variety of stakeholders including third sector organisations, local authorities, education bodies, businesses, and community groups
Read the full job description here.