Location: Home working
Contract: 2.5 days per week fixed term contract until 31/03/23 with the possibility to extend dependent on funding
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
Reporting to: Director/Operations Manager
Deadline: 17:00 Friday 27th May
About the Role
It is an exciting time to be joining Repair Café Wales as they continue to grow. They are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrator, ideally with experience working in the third sector, to help support this growth.
You will work from home during flexible hours that suit you and their business, supporting the Repair Café Wales team to ensure that they can work as effectively as possible. Areas of responsibility will include maintaining accounting systems, financial administration, supporting some light communication and human resource functions, and data entry and record management.
They are currently a small team that is very supportive of flexible working, with a focus on delivering outcomes. This is a fixed-term contract, with the potential to extend if they successfully obtain further funding.
- Completing administrative and finance routines relating to orders, sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintenance and reconciling of the accounts system
- Helping to prepare the annual accounts
- Employee and volunteer expenses
- Arrange meetings, take minutes, and ensure reports and documentation are sent on time
- Data entry and record management
- Website and social media administration
- Liaise with local customers, partners and suppliers as appropriate
- Enrol staff on the pension scheme and liaise with the accountant to coordinate payroll
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the post, as agreed by line manager, and willing to take on responsibility where necessary