A helpline has been launched for people arriving in Wales from Ukraine and for people who are acting as sponsors to provide advice and guidance. For callers in the UK, the number is:
Freephone: 0808 175 1508
For callers outside the UK, the number is: +44 (0)20 4542 5671
The helpline will be available from 09:00 to 17:00, 7 days a week.
- Purpose of the guide
- How does the sponsorship scheme work?
- How do I welcome people from Ukraine?
- Access to public services
- Modern slavery
- Support from your local authority
- Support from the voluntary sector
- What happens at the end of the sponsorship?
- What happens if the sponsorship breaks down
- Further Support
- Annex A: Guidance on accommodation
- Annex B: Mental health support
- Annex C: Support services for people seeking sanctuary
With an abundance of supportive links and resources and a great deal of vital information, any relevant sections should be read in full.