Fully funded training is available to all volunteers and voluntary organisations throughout Wrexham County Borough through the AVOW Community Response Team.
Welsh Government has funded AVOW to build a more resilient, safe, and trained volunteer network throughout Wrexham County Borough.
The below training is currently available, however, more opportunities will become available:
- Accredited L2 First Aid for Mental Health
- Health and Safety
- L3 Safeguarding Children, Young People & Vulnerable Adults
- Basic First Aid
- L3 Emergency First Aid at Work
- Mental Health Awareness
All the above training courses are delivered via Zoom by Litegreen Training, more information available on their website.
- Data Protection
- Equality and Diversity
- Food Hygiene
All the above are online courses you can do at your convenience provided they are completed by 30th April 2021
- ECDL (European Computerised Driving License) Level 1 & Level 2
- Autism Training
- Hate Crime Awareness
Whatever training you do will go on your virtual volunteer passport to help you access a variety of volunteer opportunities throughout Wrexham County Borough.
Training is available completely free to the following:
- anyone who currently volunteers anywhere in Wrexham County Borough, or
- anyone who wishes to start volunteering or join our new Community Response Team
How to apply
To apply for the above training please visit the AVOW Community Response Team on Eventbrite.
For more information on the above training or to contact a member of the team please call AVOW on 01978 312556 or email email@example.com .