Vision Support is now offering their Home Visiting Service for people with vision impairment in Wrexham, Conwy, Flintshire and Denbighshire. During the current pandemic situation, our Home Visitors are able to offer support through essential visits and telephone support. The support offered includes:
- Food and essential shopping
- Prescriptions – collect and deliver
- Someone to talk to and emotional support
- Support with low vision equipment
- Signposting to other services
Phone: 01244 381 515
Write to us at: Vision Support, Units 1 & 2, The Ropeworks, Whipcord Lane, Chester, CH1 4DZ.