Have you registered on Infoengine, Wales’ online directory of Third Sector services?
Join thousands of others. Registering takes no more than 10 minutes and can make a huge difference to someone’s life. Register today in three simple steps…
Create an account
- Go to Infoengine and click ‘Register Now’.
- Add your name, email address and re-memorable password.
- Don’t forget to agree to the terms and conditions
- Tick the Recaptcha box
- Then click; Create Account
- Click on the eye symbol to check your passwords match.
2. Add your organisation
- Once you click to create an account, you will be asked what type of account you require.
- To add your organisations details, select the yes option ‘Yes, I want to register my organisations information on Infoengine.’
- Add your organisation name and contact information
- Tick the keep this private box if you do not want details displayed on Infoengine
- Add your address (remember you can keep this private)
- Add your website, Facebook and Twitter information
- You can also add a logo and/or leaflet
- Confirm you are a Third Sector organisation and if you would also like your information to be registered on Dewis.
- Dewis is Wales’ well-being information site, which also displays private and public sector organisations and services.
- Click save and continue.
- If you have a Facebook group instead of a page, you can add that where you would add your page.
3. Add your service
- You need to add at least one service to your organisations account for it to appear on Infoengine, if your service is the same as your organisation you can copy the information across.
- Just like for creating an organisations you can add the details of the service you offer; service name, description, and contact details.
- You can add a different address if your service is in a different location.
- Don’t forget to add your primary category and the areas/locations you cover.
- If your organisation has different social media account for services, you can add them per service.
- Add your opening times and let us know how individuals can access your service.
- Tick to confirm you are happy for the information to be published.
- Click the Save and continue button to review your information.
- If you are happy with the information on the review, scroll down to the bottom, and click publish on Infoenging to complete your registration.
- After publishing, you can click the view page button to see what your page looks like on Infoengine.
For an image guide to Registration please see the additional documents below:
For more information on Infoengine please visit the website.
To contact part of the Infoengine team, please email: email@example.com, call 01597 822191 or Tweet @InfoEngine1