Is your organisation using the power of sport/physical activity to transform the lives of young people (aged 11+) in your community?
If so, you could be eligible for FREE Sported membership,
Sported already supports over 200 groups across Wales to help them achieve their goals and become more sustainable.
You can benefit from:
- One-to-one bespoke support from a skilled volunteer when you need it most
- Ongoing support from the Sported team and a named local contact
- Access to an online platform where you can download relevant resources, watch short videos and request bespoke funding support
- Monthly funding bulletins and newsletters tailored specifically to your activity and area
- Free webinars on a range of topics and access to a Facebook group to connect with other Sported members (over 2500 UK wide)
“Our Sported Volunteer was absolutely amazing and a massive part of the process which resulted in us securing funding, Without Sported’s help, we would struggle to deliver this project and lots of people would not be able to access this opportunity. (Sweeney’s multisport)”
To discuss further, contact Wales Development Officer, Debra Barklin by email email@example.com or call 07879435371. Or to sign up for membership directly on our website: Become a Sported Member today
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sported Network and supporting you to reach your goals.