Role: Engagement Officer (P.R.A.M.S.)
Hours: 16 hours per week
Salary: £11.30 per hour, plus travel expenses from home to office.
Location: 3 Belmont Road, Wrexham, LL13 7PW
Contract: Fixed term until 30th September 2021
Closing Date: Applications will only be accepted through submission on the Indeed website up until midnight on Monday 31st August 2020.
- Do you have an awareness or experience of perinatal mental health and are passionate about improving people’s wellbeing and recovery?
- Do you have experience of facilitating groups and working with individuals on a one-to-one basis?
- Would you like to be part of an innovative and caring organisation that gives a voice to individuals experiencing mental health problems?
With 28 years’ experience, Advance Brighter Futures (ABF) is a Wrexham based charity that provides support to the local community with their mental health and wellbeing. We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual who would enjoy the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.
By filling the key role of Engagement Officer for the Postnatal Recovery And Mutual Support (PRAMS) project, the post will offer a unique opportunity in the field of perinatal mental health and help maintain and develop our confidential, robust, and quality-driven service. This is a part-time fixed-term position until 30th September 2021. There is potential for additional hours until 31st March 2021, subject to securing additional funding.
If you have:
- The experience to deliver and coordinate our PRAMS project…
- The skills to facilitate group learning…
- The commitment to accurately monitor and review the service…
- The passion to improve perinatal mental health and knowledge of the subject…
- The confidence to assign and support our Talking Therapists…
- The enthusiasm to promote and advertise the PRAMS project at all times…
You might just be a perfect fit!
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please pass on the details.
The decision on whom we interview will be based on the evidence you provide of your ability to satisfy the personal specifications in the Indeed job listing (a Welsh translation of this is available on request). Short-listing will take place soon after the closing date and both successful and unsuccessful candidates will be notified in writing of a decision.