The Wrexham Children & Young People’s Well-being Network brings together groups and organisations operating in the Wrexham County Borough that contribute to the well-being of children and young people. It enables members to share news and information, discuss issues of common interest, identify opportunities to work together and learn from each other’s knowledge and experience.
The Network aims to ensure that:
· The third sector is engaged in relevant local, regional and national strategic issues, and has a strong voice through effective representation
· The contribution of third sector groups and organisations to the well-being of children and young people is recognised and valued in strategic partnerships
The third sector includes community groups, voluntary organisations, charities, social enterprises, co-operatives, and individual volunteers.
The Network is free to join and open to (paid and unpaid) people working in organisations in Wrexham that contribute to the well-being of children and young people. While the main objectives of the Network are to support the third sector, people working in the statutory sector are encouraged to join to improve communication and enable partnership working.
To subscribe to the network please complete this registration form.
During this time of COVID-19, the network is meeting virtually to provide usually using the ZOOM platform.
Future Meetings Times – 10 am -11.30 am
- 11th August – Theme Young People and Mental Health during COVID-19 and beyond
- 15th September – Theme to be decided
- 20th October – Theme to be decided
- 17th November – Theme to be decided
- 15th December – Theme to be decided