Due to the number of cardiac rehab classes that have been cancelled due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, British Heart Foundation has developed an at-home cardiac rehabilitation hub. This hub of information about exercising safely, healthy eating, and medicines are here to help you until you can get back to them.
The hub has been collaborating with NHS Clinicians, British Heart Foundation specialist heart nurses and people with heart conditions to pull together resources for Cardiac rehabilitation, which we ‘stay at home’ to fight COVID-19.
The page includes:
- Recipe Finder for heart-healthy, tasty recipes
- Emotional support and wellbeing initiatives at home
- Connect with Others Online, through the HealthUnlocked online community
- Best ways to keep your heart healthy, including medicine questions, answered
- Blog of inspirational stories from patients in recover from cardiac issues,and
- Safe indoor exercises
Find out more at the British Heart Foundation website.