MSD welcomes funding applications for projects which are either needed to ensure the completion of existing projects or to support newly created projects which will:
- Support patients or their families being treated in the UK healthcare environment, as listed in the NHS’ COVID-19 Vulnerable populations list.
- OR improve a given disease pathway e.g. disease awareness or alleviation of associated socio-economic factors.
- OR support populations groups defined as clinically vulnerable to COVID-19 infection.
Organisations interested in applying must be:
- A registered UK based charity (please provide charity number within the application).
- Have been operating as a charity for 3 years or more.
For more information please see the MSD’s Supporting Information for Applicants.
Should you require any additional information or clarification please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.