Public Health Wales is pleased to present a webinar on the 23rd of July, showcasing some of the scientific work being carried out in response to the COVID-19 epidemic in Wales.
Topic areas include:
- The impact of COVID-19 on ethnic minorities.
- What SARS-CoV-2 viral sequences are telling us about COVID-19 epidemiology?
- The risks among elderly residents in nursing homes and the implications for prevention.
- The current landscape for a vaccine and how work in Wales is supporting this.
- Novel methods of surveillance using wastewater.
- Learning from outbreaks in food processing plants.
To register your interest, please email Public Health Wales Research: PHW.Research@wales.nhs.uk.