Making sure that everyone in Wales has a good home has become more important than ever, so this year People and Homes 2020 is digital, completely free and available to complete at your leisure. Here you will find emerging research, ground-breaking speakers and good practice examples in the fight against bad housing and homelessness.
- Julie James MS, Minister for Housing and Local Government with a special message
- Bob Colenutt, author of the Property Lobby: The Hidden Reality behind the Housing Crisis in conversation with our Director John Puzey
- The launch of our new research into the allocation of social housing in Swansea
- The story of one of our volunteers and Take
- Notice project members, Karryann
We hope you enjoy People and Homes 2020, we hope to see you in person next year.
Find out more about the resources available and book your place through the Shelter Cymru website.