The Charity Survival Fund has been set up in response to Julia and Hans’ ongoing concern about Covid-19’s economic impact on charities. This £10m Fund will provide core funding to help charities, especially small and medium-sized, to offset lost income in the current financial year.
Who can apply
The fund is open to UK registered charities that:
- Have a beneficial area within the UK
- Actively operate across one of the three areas prioritized by The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust: Health and Wellbeing, Welfare and Education, Arts and Culture
- Have annual income below £5m
- Have lost (or are forecast to lose) income due to Covid-19
- Have not already received Covid-19 related funding from The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust.
For more information
Please visit The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust website.