RCS is a not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of services across North Wales to support people with health needs to find and sustain employment.
All of our services are free of charge and confidential. During lockdown, our services are available over the phone and on-line.
- Provides 9 months of coaching and mentoring support for employed people with mental health needs
- Includes access to free counselling
Delivered across North Wales.
I Can Work
- Provides specialist support to help people with mental health needs into employment.
Delivered across North Wales in partnership with CAIS.
In Work Support Service
- Helps employed and self-employed people address health needs such as anxiety, low mood or back pain, in order to help them function more effectively at work. Includes one-to-one coaching and free and rapid access to talking therapies, counselling, CBT or physiotherapy.
- Provides access to information and support with related issues such as benefits, debt counselling etc
- Provides employers with free support and training to improve workplace wellbeing www.rcs-wellbeing.eventbrite.com
Eligible for residents living or working across Conwy, Denbighshire, Anglesey and Gwynedd
For more information, or to self-refer to any of our services, call 01745 336442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org