We’re offering £1 million in grants to organisations across the UK who employ people from disadvantaged or vulnerable groups
What is the S&CC Coronavirus Response Fund?
At Social & Community Capital (S&CC), our mission is to help social enterprises, charities and community businesses. The coronavirus (Covid-19) lockdown has caused a loss of income for these organisations.
Through the S&CC Coronavirus Response Fund, we want to help bridge the gap so organisations survive the crisis and continue to have a positive impact in their communities.
- £1 million total funding, with grants ranging from £5,000 to £50,000
- Supports organisations who employ people from disadvantaged or vulnerable groups
- Simple application form
- Quick decision process and grant disbursement
How to Apply?
Applications open from 12pm on Monday 22 June and stay open for at least one week. Applications may be open longer depending on how many applications we receive and if we reach our capacity, so submit your application as soon as you can.
Applicants must not be a current Social & Community Capital customer. If you are, please contact the S&CC team to find out more about our coronavirus support specifically for our customers.
Is my organisation eligible?
You may be eligible if….
- You employ people from vulnerable or disadvantaged groups
- Your organisation was founded and trading prior to 1 January 2019
- Your annual turnover ranges from £50,000 to £1 million
- Your organisation generates at least 30% of revenue from trading income
- You’ve suffered a loss of trading income since March 2020 caused by lockdown restrictions
- You are not currently a customer of S&CC
What organisations can apply?
- You must have one of the following legal structures:
- Community Interest Company
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Community Benefit Society
- Co-operative Society
- Unincorporated association
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Charitable Trusts
- Registered Charity