You’ve been staying home to stay safe over the last few weeks. People who can help to make a difference to your life want to listen to how you have felt about having to do this because of the Coronavirus and any effect it has had on you.
This survey has been written by these organisations with help from children and young people:
- Welsh Government
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Children in Wales
- Youth Parliament for Wales / Senedd Ieuenctid Cymru
The survey closes on 27th May 2020 so please complete it as soon as you can.
The results will be used by the Welsh Government and the other organisations to make sure you’ve got everything you need to stay happy, healthy and safe.
- We don’t ask you for your name.
- There are no right or wrong answers.
- You don’t have to answer any questions that you don’t want to.
- The survey should take you around 10 to 15 minutes to fill in.
Have your say by doing the survey.
- It closes on 27 May.
- Please only do the survey if you live in Wales.
Choose an option:
Picture exercise for children aged 3-7, and young people who would benefit from an accessible option
Laptop, mobile, or tablet?
Use any device to do the survey.
But if you want to do the Survey using pictures to help with reading, we recommend doing this on a laptop, but it does work on mobiles and tablets too.
What we’ll do with the information you give us
We’ve put all of the information you need to know into one PDF.