Public Health Wales have launched their ‘How Are You Doing?’ campaign to highlight the importance of Mental Wellbeing during this difficult time.
How are you doing?
This is an uncertain time for us all, but have you stopped to ask yourself how you are doing?
- Are you managing to stay connected with loved ones?
- What about staying physically well? Whatever that looks like for you…
- How are you feeling?
You can find helpful resources for support and advice on the Public Health Wales website.
They have resources on the following topics:
- Keeping physically well? Taking care of your body helps care for your mind. Making small, gradual changes can have a positive impact on your mental wellbeing.
- Staying connected? At times of stress, it’s important to draw on your support network – this could be your family, friends, work colleagues or your wider community.
- How are you feeling? We are living through a difficult time and it is more important than ever to look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- Further support and helping others. There are services to support you and others you may be worried about. Talking about your worries and problems can make things easier.