Alzheimer’s Society have launched their toolkit for volunteers supporting people during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Who is it for?
The toolkit will equip volunteers with top tips and a deeper understanding of how to give effective support to individuals with Dementia.
Top Five Tips
The top tips highlighted in this toolkit include:
- Become a Dementia Friend at the Dementia Friends website.
- Consider how you communicate
- Share information about the Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Connect support line
- Support and information about available to carers, and
- Share tips on staying busy and active at home through the Alzheimer’s Society website.
You can view the toolkit online or download the PDF through google drive.